Shamrock

 

The Epsilon Lambda Shamrock event is a great and enjoyable experience for our chapter, our university, and our entire community. Shamrock for our chapter is held in March. We hold a 5K run that is held on our campus. The winning runners are given prizes. This run allows us to invite many students on campus and many people in our community to join our fight against child abuse. It is a wonderful day that we use to share our chapter's accomplishments and goals with others, and gain our community's support. Our Shamrock run is also a wonderful sisterhood event that every member looks forward to. Some girls run the race, some organize the event, and others aid the runners, however we all work together to make the event a success. Shamrock is a wonderful day that our chapter fills with remarkable memories.

80% of proceeds go to the National Children's Advocacy Center, located in Huntsville, to help fight child abuse in Madison County. The remaining 20% of proceeds go the the national Prevent Child Abuse America campaign.

 

This year, Shamrock will be held on March 8, 2014 at 9am. Late registration starts on the KD porch at 8. To register, please fill out the following form and don't forget to send in your $15 registration fee.

 

The KD Carb Feast will be held on March 7, 2014 at the KD house from 5:30-7:30 p.m. This is a spaghetti dinner that is free to our registered runners and $10 at the door to everyone else. These proceeds also go to the National Children's Advocacy Center and Prevent Child Abuse America.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

RSS
Pledge Class 2013 READ MORE>
Convention Award READ MORE>
Greek Awards 2013 READ MORE>
Over $7000 Donated READ MORE>
13th Annual Shamrock 5K READ MORE>
Homecoming Week 2012! READ MORE>
Recruitment 2012 READ MORE>
Shamrock Event a Huge Success! READ MORE>
Welcome! READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Selected to Establish New Chapter at Marquette University READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Foundation Awards $51,000 in Grants to Promote Confidence on College Campuses READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Foundation Announces 2014 KiDs Grant Recipients READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Invited to Reestablish Chapter at the University of Vermont READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Sorority Announces 2014-2015 Leadership Development Consultants READ MORE>
Contest Winners Announced at NCTA READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Foundation Announces 2014-2015 Undergraduate Scholarship Recipients READ MORE>
Corre Anding Stegall Collegiate Leadership Awards Announced READ MORE>
Kappa Delta’s National Collegiate Training Academy Opens Today in Chicago READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Invited to Establish New Chapter at University of Rhode Island READ MORE>
Diaz Wins “#YouCan” Contest and Trip to Boston READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Selected to Establish Chapter at the University of North Dakota READ MORE>
Kappa Delta Selected to Reestablish Chapter at the University of Michigan READ MORE>