Sisterhood is very important to Kappa Delta. Some sisterhood events our chapter has had includes:
- Movie Night – All the sisters gather together to go watch new movies! As an event this semester, we all went to go see A Joyful Noise! It was great experience and tons of fun to go see a movie with only our sisters in the theatre! Popcorn and candy was also provided.
- Ace EventA- UAHuntsville offers tons of free and fun events! For one of the events, many of our sisters went to a magic show that was hosted by our ACE crew! The magician was extremely entertaining and all the sisters had a great time! Kappa Deltas can be seen at many events hosted by ACE.
- Sporting Events- Hockey and Basketball are two of the main sports UAHuntsville students support! As a sisterhood, we all went to a hockey game to support our hockey boys! The sisters enjoyed each other’s company while cheering on our Chargers! We have taken charter buses to the UAH vs. UNA rival basketball game. In addition to KD sponsored events, many sisters have travelled all over the country to watch our Elite Eight Basketball team!
- Arts & Crafts- Being in a sorority, all of our sisters love to craft! As a Sisterhood Event, we all made friendship bracelets. Also, we have gotten together and painted pottery! Crafting is one of our favorite things to do together!
- Ice Cream Social- Kappa Delta’s love ice cream! So, as an event we all came together and made ice cream sundaes! We've even met up at Maggie Moo's!
- Sisterhood Dinners- At the beginning of each month we have formal meeting. Along with formal meeting, we have our sisterhood dinner. These dinners bring us together and give us time to catch up with our sisters!
- Formal- Fall Formal 2012 Formal was held at a community center in Huntsville. Dinner was served, and there was lots of music and dancing!
- Bid Day- Bid days are always fun for the Kappa Deltas! We welcome our new girls with a huge party of our sisterhood and show them how the KD’s have fun!
- KD Thanksgiving Dinner- All of our sisters came together to have a Thanksgiving Dinner! Each sister brought a dish to share with chapter! It was one delicious meal!
- Christmas Party- Our annual Christmas party involves Tacky Sweaters and lots of food! We had a tacky Christmas sweater contest, and also played Dirty Santa!
- Retreats - We typically have a sisterhood retreat each semester! We have had a sisterhood retreat in Gatlinburg, SixFlags, lakehouses, and more.