It's that time of year again! Kappa Delta is hosting the 13th Annual Shamrock 5K! The run is on March 9th at 9am. Registration fee is $15 and 80% of the proceeds go to the National Children's Advocacy Center here in Huntsville. The other 20% goes to Prevent Child Abuse America. For more information & registration forms, please visit the Facebook event form or contact Haley Davis at hed0002@uah.edu